How to change my leaderboard view?

Moderator: Zmax

IanDLS

Re: How to change my leaderboard view?

Postby IanDLS » Thu May 12, 2016 2:35 pm

Personally, when I finish Hole 1 on RD 1, I want to see what everyone scored. I don't want to know what they did on Hole 2...

If that won't work, then maybe display the next hole scores... but that's as far ahead as I want to go. Currently, I can see what to score for all 4 RD's... it is off-putting.

highfade

Postby highfade » Fri May 13, 2016 2:08 am

HoganWoods wrote:For synchronized leaderboards, what is it you guys want? Is it the following:

Always show FULL round of all players who are playing OR UP TO the same round as you. Example: You have not started yet, you will see round 1 scores only...or you are finished round 1, you will only see rounds 1 & 2 until you finish round 2. Is this correct?

Hi, thanks for doing this.

Yes, like Ian said, show scores of the whole field what they were on the same round and hole you're playing or maybe include the next hole.

I've checked this morning and it looked okay but there were scores missing, I finished my 1st round so I'm suppose to see all the scores of players up to the end of round 1. Looks like the guys who have already played more or all their rounds are excluded? The leader should be -13 and not -9.

I also think you can add a per round clubhouse leader. ;) IRL, when I tee off in the afternoon field, I can see what the leader in the clubhouse is for that round, (not the whole tournament). This is especially useful for the first two rounds when the tee times are mixed and not according to position on the leader board.

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Mon May 16, 2016 10:08 am

Tried this on my own tournaments this morning and some are having issues. I will look into it further.

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Wed May 18, 2016 9:53 am

This should work as follows now:

Any round that you have a played a single hole on, you will see the scores of other players for that round. The totals will reflect only the rounds that you can see.

Examples:
  • You joined a tournament but haven't started yet, you will not see anything until you play your first hole, then the first round scores will show.
  • You finished round 1 but have not started round 2, you will not see round2 until you play a hole for it.

Please note that any leaderboard that shows THRU 0 for any player will not work with synchronized at this time. Those leaderboards will be fixed when the tournament completes. No further leaderboards should have this issue.

highfade

Postby highfade » Thu May 19, 2016 11:57 am

Sounds good. This is how the clubhouse leader scoring system should work.

Thanks.

highfade

Postby highfade » Fri May 20, 2016 3:31 am

Just played a couple of holes to test this.

The sync leader board works now as a per round clubhouse leader. This is good but I think it should be called "round clubhouse leader"

Synchronized should have the players score displayed as it was when they were on the same hole as you or the next hole. Even if they have completed the all four rounds their score should be synchronized with yours at the same stage and displayed as such.

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Thu May 26, 2016 3:52 pm

highfade wrote:Just played a couple of holes to test this.

The sync leader board works now as a per round clubhouse leader. This is good but I think it should be called "round clubhouse leader"

Synchronized should have the players score displayed as it was when they were on the same hole as you or the next hole. Even if they have completed the all four rounds their score should be synchronized with yours at the same stage and displayed as such.

I like that idea but I'm afraid that would be too intense on our server, it would require I look up individual holes for each player. If we upgrade CPUs i'll look into it.

SeventyFour

Postby SeventyFour » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:20 am

Synchronized leaderboards are acting the same as the Clubhouse Leader, I thought this was adjusted to only show up to the current round?

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:17 pm

SeventyFour wrote:Synchronized leaderboards are acting the same as the Clubhouse Leader, I thought this was adjusted to only show up to the current round?

I'm trying to recall but I believe the difference is that clubouse leader will show you guys that are rounds ahead where as synchronized will not.

SeventyFour

Postby SeventyFour » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:32 am

So now that we can't view the in-game leaderboard, is it possible to have the Synchronized leaderboards at OGT reflect only the round you've played, or started, please?

Kinda takes away from the immersion value seeing final 4 round scores of players when you've played 1-2 rounds.

Thanks in advance!

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:33 am

SeventyFour wrote:So now that we can't view the in-game leaderboard, is it possible to have the Synchronized leaderboards at OGT reflect only the round you've played, or started, please?

Kinda takes away from the immersion value seeing final 4 round scores of players when you've played 1-2 rounds.

Thanks in advance!

That is what it does...

SeventyFour

Postby SeventyFour » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:42 am

Rick,

I have my leaderboard settings on Synchronized, and always see all 4 round scores.

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:44 am

SeventyFour wrote:Rick,

I have my leaderboard settings on Synchronized, and always see all 4 round scores.

Of everyone or only some? Can you toggle to normal leaderboard and see if others appear?

SeventyFour

Postby SeventyFour » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:48 am

This:

Produces:

SeventyFour

Postby SeventyFour » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:49 am

HoganWoods wrote:
SeventyFour wrote:Rick,

Of everyone or only some? Can you toggle to normal leaderboard and see if others appear?

Sure.

SeventyFour

Postby SeventyFour » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:54 am

All Scoreboard modes produce the same results as the screenshot above. ;)

SeventyFour

Postby SeventyFour » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:55 am

Also, somehow an AM score creeped in to the TP filter.

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:57 am

SeventyFour wrote:Also, somehow an AM score creeped in to the TP filter.

This is probably the name of the player. It filters all fields.

Can you reset your password and PM it to me. Later today I will test with all modes and fix what is wrong. It would make things faster for me since you are already mid way through an event.

SeventyFour

Postby SeventyFour » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:08 pm

Done.

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Ok seems that when we merged the tours some of the leaderboards stopped working. I Believe i have it fixed now and here is how it should work:

• Standard Leaderboard: You will see all players and the lowest NET scores will be on top. The leaders of each division will be labeled.
  • Clubouse Leaders: You will see all players, however they will be sorted by NET scores AND by holes completed. In this leaderboard, the leaders will be labeled, but the leaders will not be the lowest scores per say, but the players who have finished the most holes AND have the best scores.
  • Synchronized: You will only see players for rounds which you have at least played 1 hole. You will NOT see anything for a round until then. The NET totals will match only the players that you can see, and the leaders will be labeled as such.

All our leaderboards use all of these methods, including the in game leaderboards. As mentioned before, the in game leaderboards are currently disabled.

Rich, please confirm that it now works.

Return to “FAQ”