OGT Course Downloads

Moderators: Zmax, JohnMeyer, HeNs

JayS007

OGT Course Downloads

Postby JayS007 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:27 am

Hi I am new to this forum but have been downloading courses from OGT to upload to my Sky Trak with JNPG and play with friends. I now see that the downloads tab on OnlineGolfTour.net is now disabled. Does anyone know where I can access the downloads again? Thank you!

SJUDE

Re: OGT Course Downloads

Postby SJUDE » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:40 am

Download Page is working, you must click on the course to open the download link.

nosevi

Postby nosevi » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:20 am

SJUDE wrote:Download Page is working, you must click on the course to open the download link.

It’s only now working if you pay a $20 ‘donation’ (donation in ‘’ because if it’s mandatory it’s a payment, not a donation.....).

I get wanting to monetise OGT and make a few bucks out of the hard work the mods etc put in - I help run the biggest Ferrari forum in the UK and none of us make a penny from it, but it’s their call - and $20 every 6 months isn’t going to break the bank so what the hell. But while I can see an argument for paying to play the tournaments arranged on here (and I do think the mods etc do a great job), I’d find it difficult to legitimise charging for access to courses posted here by individuals on the understanding they’d be free for anyone to access.

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:12 am

nosevi wrote:
SJUDE wrote:Download Page is working, you must click on the course to open the download link.

It’s only now working if you pay a $20 ‘donation’ (donation in ‘’ because if it’s mandatory it’s a payment, not a donation.....).

I get wanting to monetise OGT and make a few bucks out of the hard work the mods etc put in - I help run the biggest Ferrari forum in the UK and none of us make a penny from it, but it’s their call - and $20 every 6 months isn’t going to break the bank so what the hell. But while I can see an argument for paying to play the tournaments arranged on here (and I do think the mods etc do a great job), I’d find it difficult to legitimise charging for access to courses posted here by individuals on the understanding they’d be free for anyone to access.

We aren't charging for courses - you can get all the same courses in other locations. Some of you people need help with understanding what the heck is going on. We aren't trying to get anyone to pay us to download courses. It's not our responsibility to distribute courses to anyone, we have done our part. The way to look at it is to think of it a bonus for our tour players, nothing else.

What we do here is NOTHING like running your ferrari forum and requires much more time and expertise. I won't even try to explain it you.

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:20 am

Refund on the way today Nosevi.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10041

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1397433557053693/

Return to “OGT General Discussions”