Downloading courses

Moderator: JohnMeyer

torreypines

Downloading courses

Postby torreypines » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:02 pm

Updating my course library. After downloading and transferring the zip files to my course folder for approximately 12 courses, unable to transfer any further courses as I get this message: "Your download cannot proceed, because it would take over the current free transfer allowance for your IP address." " Please upgrade to PRO to continue immediately, or wait 05hr 05m 13s." Multiple price points are listed based on memory offered. The default download program on my computer is MEGA.

Armand

Re: Downloading courses

Postby Armand » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:54 pm

For multiple/many downloads, Mega.nz is not completely free; there is a bandwidth limit. I don't know what the limit is, but you've obviously reached it for today. I think the bandwidth limit may even change depending on speed and number of downloads. Fortunately, I've never reached the limit, but I've downloaded the courses as they became available rather than many in one sitting. I don't think I've helped much, sorry.

torreypines

Re: Downloading courses

Postby torreypines » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:48 pm

Thank you. I assumed incorrectly that the default program used to download the courses did not have memory limitations. Obviously, easily remedied by downloading the courses as they are put on site.

Return to “Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Simulator (GC2, TM 3/4, Skytrak, ES16, Flightscope)”