Swing meter issue

Moderators: Zmax, HeNs

Ace

Swing meter issue

Postby Ace » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:11 pm

Problem with the swing meter, the last couple of day's my swing meter is stuttering on the way up & down, I'm playing the PG Mini Tour Ayot Open , been doing quite well but have lost at least 6 shots due to the stuttering swing meter, it's no longer smooth. Just wondered
if anyone else is getting this. Thanks

Kimmer1947

Re: Swing meter issue

Postby Kimmer1947 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Suggest you verify that Swing Pause Render turned ON In Graphic Settings.

Ace

Postby Ace » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:13 pm

I just tried switching the Swing Pause Render turned ON, it's make the stuttering even worse in that it's bigger steps of stuttering, with it off the stuttering in in very small step, it very hard to stop on the sweet spot bottom of meter with this going on.

JohnMeyer

Postby JohnMeyer » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:34 pm

May have to lower your graphics settings. Try setting shadows way down, and maybe your camera distance down too. Ony way to imprve the stuttering is generally to lower ya gfx settings.
PG Simulator Tour Administrator
PG Simulator Tour Player (GC2)
UK - EST+5

Ace

Postby Ace » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Thanks for the replies guys, I've found the problem. It had nothing to do with the PG game at all, I remember playing another
on-line game and the lag was really bad, then I remembered that I installed new updated Intel LAN driver and all was good.
As I have just done a new pc wipe-out I forgot to use the updated driver, just installed it entered PG and all is fixed, it's all very smooth again, so my connection was the problem.

I think this is something which may come in handy for others to know if they get the stuttering I had, it make you think it's PG but that was not the case.

I played the last round of my Mini Tour and managed a -3 which is great for my playing level, this was with stutter so who knows what the future may bring. good luck all. :)

Return to “Welcome”