Practice front and rear pin locations

Moderator: JohnMeyer

brg1875

Practice front and rear pin locations

Postby brg1875 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:23 pm

Hey All,

Got my Skytrak about 2 months ago and just purchased JNPG and it's awesome so far! I was wondering what is the best way to practice front pin locations in a practice mode at lets 30, 50, 70 yards etc where I don't have to hit "rehit" every time.

Thanks!

shimonko

Re: Practice front and rear pin locations

Postby shimonko » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:50 am

brg1875 wrote:Hey All,

Got my Skytrak about 2 months ago and just purchased JNPG and it's awesome so far! I was wondering what is the best way to practice front pin locations in a practice mode at lets 30, 50, 70 yards etc where I don't have to hit "rehit" every time.

Thanks!

Hi brg - you can do practice mode where you can place the ball on the course where ever you like - it'll automatically rehit from the same hitting position each time unless you choose to play from the ending position. The problem is the pins won't necessarily be at the front or back as you wish - it'll choose a random pin position of the hardness chosen.

However it's far better to do the OGT Combines if you're trying to dial in approach shots - you don't have to manually move the ball around and it'll tally your distances and keep stats so you can improve. Plus you'll move up a leaderboard as you get better and get to see how you far against others. Great warmup before a round too. Of course OGT membership is $20 per 6 months if you're not already a member, but I would question anyone's sanity who thought that wasn't worth it just for the Combines alone, let along the tour events, long drive events, play against the pros rounds, CTP events.

But if you wish to do practice mode, don't choose Practice from the main screen - do a solo round and under game type, choose Practice.

Return to “Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf Simulator (GC2, TM 3/4, Skytrak, ES16, Flightscope)”