Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath (COMPLETED)

Moderator: HeNs

User avatar
HeNs
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm
Location: Florida

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby HeNs » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:00 pm

Cassonava wrote:hi,

how do i register for the matchplay tournaments. ty


Registration and play is done through this forum thread and it is by player communication to set up and play and report there match results, will add you to next one that is set if interested.

User avatar
Cassonava
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby Cassonava » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:30 pm

HeNs wrote:
Cassonava wrote:hi,

how do i register for the matchplay tournaments. ty


Registration and play is done through this forum thread and it is by player communication to set up and play and report there match results, will add you to next one that is set if interested.


Please add me to the list then 8-)

User avatar
HeNs
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm
Location: Florida

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby HeNs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:59 am

Cassonava wrote:
HeNs wrote:
Cassonava wrote:hi,

how do i register for the matchplay tournaments. ty


Registration and play is done through this forum thread and it is by player communication to set up and play and report there match results, will add you to next one that is set if interested.


Please add me to the list then 8-)



Consider it done will be emailed when next one starts..... :)

User avatar
JTee1
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:50 pm
Location: Coconut Creek Florida
Contact:

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby JTee1 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:31 pm

JTee1 victorious over Billy 346 in 2nd rd of match play. It was a close round billy took the lead twice early and somehow i pulled it out of somewhere.
JTee1

User avatar
HeNs
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm
Location: Florida

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby HeNs » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:46 pm

JTee1 wrote:JTee1 victorious over Billy 346 in 2nd rd of match play. It was a close round billy took the lead twice early and somehow i pulled it out of somewhere.



WTG...Jeff glad see you out on the links my friends, hope all is going okay with you and the family bud.. :)

User avatar
Cassonava
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby Cassonava » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:20 pm

I thought this was a weekly event but it seems to be taking ages. I'm not complaining, just curious about the structure of the event and a little impatient to get my matchplay career going lol. Is there a record of matchplay tournaments kept? If not maybe we could make a matchplay league.

User avatar
Zmax
Posts: 5379
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby Zmax » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:24 pm

Winner gets a win and a trophy added to their trophy room in profiles.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10041

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/OGTSimulatorTour/

User avatar
HeNs
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm
Location: Florida

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby HeNs » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:36 am

Cassonava wrote:I thought this was a weekly event but it seems to be taking ages. I'm not complaining, just curious about the structure of the event and a little impatient to get my matchplay career going lol. Is there a record of matchplay tournaments kept? If not maybe we could make a matchplay league.



It is more like 2 to 3 weeks but this one has taken longer then expected for lack of communication by participants, next one will be staring soon and you will be emailed when it starts. No records kept as of yet plan to in the future were hoping. :)

User avatar
JTee1
Posts: 79
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:50 pm
Location: Coconut Creek Florida
Contact:

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby JTee1 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:55 am

Move Gemini on to finals. Going on a cruise.
JTee1

User avatar
SJUDE
Posts: 271
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby SJUDE » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:06 pm

SJude over Ian, good game Ian it was fun.

User avatar
HeNs
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm
Location: Florida

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby HeNs » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:27 pm

SJUDE wrote:SJude over Ian, good game Ian it was fun.



Well done Scott, Good luck in finals..!

User avatar
Gemini
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:39 am

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby Gemini » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Scott takes the finals! Well played and a pleasure, as always!

User avatar
RickyProffer
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:12 am
Location: Tyler,Texas

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby RickyProffer » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:14 pm

Congratulations Scott!

User avatar
HeNs
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:21 pm
Location: Florida

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby HeNs » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Congratulations Scott.... !


Winner @ Willow Heath


SJude

crystal-golf-trophies.jpg
crystal-golf-trophies.jpg (22.43 KiB) Viewed 2436 times

User avatar
Zmax
Posts: 5379
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:02 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: PG Single Elimination Knockout Match Play @ Willow Heath

Postby Zmax » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:13 pm

Congrats Scott. Another trophy has been placed in your trophy room. Damn....you got a lot of trophies.... :lol:

http://www.onlinegolftour.net/player-profile.html?id=208
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10041

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/OGTSimulatorTour/


Return to “JNPG Match Play Monthly Knockout Events/Series”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests