You will need to download the OGT Driving Range Night course and have an account on OGT sim site:
It's basically like a fitting tool until PG can come out with their own. Here is how it works.
- After you've been added to the Practice mode, you will get a new tournament under Private called OGT Practice
- This will load you on a course with various greens to all sorts of distances as well as a large fairway. 80,90,100,110,120,130,140,150,160,170,180,190,200,250 and then a fairway passed that.
- You click on the club selector and choose the club you are going to hit and you aim yourself to whatever green is appropriate. You hit shots. Once the shot comes to a stop, you will still be aimed at the same green with the same club and will be able to hit again. It is essentially exactly like the PG Practice mode.
- You keep hitting whatever shots you want and when you change clubs, you click and change your club with the button in PG. This is important because it tells us what club you were using.
- While you are doing this all your data is being sent to OGT and categorized. All the shots are being saved under your account and all shots with same club from that practice session, are being averaged out as well. You will be able to access all this information in real time from OGT Administration->OGT Practice Sessions.
- All of your practice sessions will be saved here by date and golfer name. The golfer name will be the name of the player you have selected in the game. You can use other players for other people you may know if they wish to use this feature.
- You will be able to delete any shot that you do not like, as well as any practice session.
- Share mode added. This allows you to share your session with a friend or golf instructor(must be OGT member). They will be able see your shot data in real time.
Please note that the OFFLINE and SIDESPIN values are calculated. The sidespin should be +/-80 and the offline value +/- 5 yards. It's pretty good but if you start hitting huge slices, it may be off.