KO Ladder Tournaments Wish List

Moderators: HeNs, Vader, sliceapotomu, TheOtherRick, SJUDE, wildwil7, Jampaxed

Vader

KO Ladder Tournaments Wish List

Postby Vader » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:26 am

I'd like to hear members of The OGT Ladder express their KO tournament ideas.

As a Tournament Director I plan KO Tournaments. This is your ladder. I am hopeful I can serve the OGT Ladder community better by asking for your input on KO Tournament formats you'd like to see. Example of the KO Tournament format I am looking for - is an Irons only KO Tournament. I know pro's and con's will be raised with such tournament concepts. But I'm not interested in that right now. IMO not all KO Ladder Tournaments need to be top gun shootouts. Some simply need to take the edge off of completion and be more fun friendly competition. So please give your OGT Staff Ideas of what you want.

Thanks in advance

Vader

sliceapotomu

Re: KO Ladder Tournaments Wish List

Postby sliceapotomu » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:42 pm

I would like a variety of events my self. The only thing I don't want is the honor system. If the variety can come from course settings and game forced difficulty I'm all for it. not sure how'ed we do the limited club thing. A variety of difficulty levels will be important to mix things up. hazard golf mop maybe. Skins, stabbleford the possibilities are getting mee all warm and fuzzy inside.

f1partisan

Postby f1partisan » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Would like to join. I suggest RTS mouse users play vs me at a level that evens the difficulty. I will play vs none controller RTS at beginner - amateur whatever my opponent feels is fair.

sliceapotomu

Postby sliceapotomu » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:27 pm

i would like all people to voice their opinion on what they would like for tournament schedule.... What days would you like to see tournaments and what time would you like to see these events start.. please stipulate youre time zones knowing that usa new york time is eastern std time....which i believe is utc -4hours

SJUDE

Postby SJUDE » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Just thinking out loud here, but I think it should be a set time on set days each night. Maybe 7p.m. est Mon., Wed. Fri. to start, maybe a weekend afternoon special on Sat. or Sun.

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:42 pm

Tournament Directors, please use the link below to post all your future daily/nightly KO tournaments on PP forum. On OGT, you can start new topics for your events.

Thank you.

http://www.perfectparallel.com/topic/6914-ogt-ladder-ko-tournies/?p=111365
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10041

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1397433557053693/

Return to “JNPG OGT Ladder - Bracket Match Play”