2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Most of our statistics are calculated and saved at the end of a round. The information below will describe in more detail when and how statistics are calculated.
- Calculated at the end of a round. Once a player finishes 18 holes, the statistics are computed and saved in our database. They are available for viewing.
- These statistics can be seen when you click on a player's name in our leaderboards.
- Calculated at the end of a round. Once a player finishes 18 holes, we calculate the stats for that round and then process the stats for that tournament immediately after.
- These statistics can be seen by clicking on "View Stats" on a leaderboard, or by clicking on "Statistics" from a Tournament Home page.
- These statistics are currently computed and saved once per day.
- These statistics can be seen by clicking on "Statistics" from the the Tour Menu or from a Tour Home page.
- Because we implemented statistics half way through most of your Tour seasons, the Tour Statistics will look a bit bizarre to some. This is because there are some tournaments which have statistics saved, and others that don't. Hopefully over the course of the season, these Tour Statistics will become more accurate. That being said, any Tournament Statistics pages from this point forward should be accurate.
- PERFECT GOLF PLAYERS: In order to properly use statistics, you must finish your tournament rounds in one shot, or should you need to quit mid round, you need to use the EXIT button and not the "End Round" button. If you do so, you will then be able to use the "Resume Round" button which should show up on the MAIN PAGE next time you open up Perfect Golf. If you play another golf game in between your resume, your stats for the first holes you played will be lost and your statistics will be flawed.
- New tours will not see any Tour Statistics until the first tournament is completed.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests