SkyTrak Simulator Software

Willymakit

Re: SkyTrak Simulator Software

Postby Willymakit » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Is this the latest update. If it's the same one from about two weeks ago then it's not fixed. I didn't have has many misreads but still had a few. The real issue was the chipping from the fridge when the hole was under 20 feet Try chipping and see if you can hit anything under 20 feet consistently
GC2

MST

psgolfer

Postby psgolfer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:12 pm

Willymakit wrote:Is this the latest update. If it's the same one from about two weeks ago then it's not fixed. I didn't have has many misreads but still had a few. The real issue was the chipping from the fridge when the hole was under 20 feet Try chipping and see if you can hit anything under 20 feet consistently

I thought you sold your Skytrak? Yes, this is the update from 2 weeks ago and yes, it did fix the putting issues I was having in E6. I've also tried putting in WGT and that's better too.

I'm not referring to chipping. That's still an issue in E6 and a partial issue in WGT. WGT seems to respond better than E6, I can hit short chips and have them read in WGT.

Are you commenting based on other comments on another forum?
GC2 PDT

Willymakit

Postby Willymakit » Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:14 pm

psgolfer wrote:
Willymakit wrote:Is this the latest update. If it's the same one from about two weeks ago then it's not fixed. I didn't have has many misreads but still had a few. The real issue was the chipping from the fridge when the hole was under 20 feet Try chipping and see if you can hit anything under 20 feet consistently

I thought you sold your Skytrak? Yes, this is the update from 2 weeks ago and yes, it did fix the putting issues I was having in E6. I've also tried putting in WGT and that's better too.

I'm not referring to chipping. That's still an issue in E6 and a partial issue in WGT. WGT seems to respond better than E6, I can hit short chips and have them read in WGT.

Are you commenting based on other comments on another forum?

im speaking from personal experience before I sold it.
GC2

MST

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:28 pm

They have stated before that it would be in a particular order. In the above, he mentioned the remaining big 3 in those same order? Who knows....
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10041

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/OGTSimulatorTour/

psgolfer

Postby psgolfer » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Zmax wrote:They have stated before that it would be in a particular order. In the above, he mentioned the remaining big 3 in those same order? Who knows....

I'm probably just jaded but I think it's just smoke and mirrors. They are having a tough time with the security for the software. The integration has been done for awhile. I don't expect anything anytime soon, if I did, I wouldn't of bought a GC2 to play Perfect Golf.

It's to bad, the product itself is good, it's skygolf that's the problem, not Seth.
GC2 PDT

HoganWoods

Postby HoganWoods » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:54 pm

psgolfer wrote:
Zmax wrote:They have stated before that it would be in a particular order. In the above, he mentioned the remaining big 3 in those same order? Who knows....

I'm probably just jaded but I think it's just smoke and mirrors. They are having a tough time with the security for the software. The integration has been done for awhile. I don't expect anything anytime soon, if I did, I wouldn't of bought a GC2 to play Perfect Golf.

It's to bad, the product itself is good, it's skygolf that's the problem, not Seth.

What possible problem could they be having? Just encrypt it and move on. It's unreal really.

Return to “SkyTrak”