GC2 not connecting to Bluetooth ipad

boerdoc

GC2 not connecting to Bluetooth ipad

Postby boerdoc » Mon May 14, 2018 12:10 am

I posted this on discord and we tried many things. But my Ipad will not see a BT connection coming from my GC2. I bought this from a reputable guy and he used it with an ipad before me. It is an "A" serial number. I can connect to PC and my Imac sees it but will not connect. Obviously the BT is sending out a signal but..... My Ipad pro, Ipad 2 , Iphone X and Iphone 7 cannot see it. My son's android phone can see it.

We tried all the obvious, unpairing my pc, restarting every device, updating all devices, Firmware updates , you name it, we tried it. Other than sending it back to the seller to try to unpair it from his ipad, [u]any suggestions for getting it to be seen by my ipad? [/u] It seems that the only thing it cannot be seen by is Apple portables that I need for the App to run.

It there any way to reset the software in the GC2? We tried holding the on/off button 5 seconds to reset the gc2. did not work.

boerdoc

Re: GC2 not connecting to Bluetooth ipad

Postby boerdoc » Mon May 14, 2018 5:38 pm

So, After exhausting all efforts with support from Apple and Foresight. They both cannot help. I decided to just use an android tablet instead and it works just fine. Very strange Bluetooth functionality.

Return to “Foresight GC2”