Calibration Test results

Dakespaul

Calibration Test results

Postby Dakespaul » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:36 am

Hoping someone could give me their thoughts. I have just sent my gc2 into foresight to have the Bluetooth repaired and they have told me as part of their checks the calibration test is showing the camera is out by 0.75mm and would need to be sent back to the US to be fixed. I thought the numbers I was getting seemed relatively accurate.
Does anyone have any experience of the same issue and will 0.75mm make a huge difference?
I am sure many people could have knocked or dropped their units and would never know if the cameras had moved by such a small degree??

sfr

Re: Calibration Test results

Postby sfr » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:40 pm

If it was included in the already paid cost, I might let them do it.

However I have 2 units that when set up seem to read ball speed about 2 mph slower( on full irons and metals) on one unit no matter how they are placed and another guys unit read the same as the slower unit. I think these units will read a lot more different than the tolerance seems to be listed as so then has that something to do with the issue you have?

So if you were seeing normal results from your unit with no weird ball flights and it would cost more to have that tweaked, I might pass on it.
GC2 Simulator Player (Mountain time which is EST -2)

Return to “Foresight GC2”