Moderators: Zmax, JohnMeyer, HeNs

Dcato002

Re: Post all scoring issues here

Postby Dcato002 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:50 pm

Player name: Dcato002
Tour name: JNPG Simulator Tour 18
Tournament name: Simulator Wells Fargo Champs
What round was it?: 2nd
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners: Alone
Date/Time when problem occurred: 12/14/17 9:00 PM EST
Description: I played the 2nd round of this tournament and shot an 80. After completion of the round, I went back to the tournament screen to look at the leaderboard and noticed my 2nd round score wasn't on the screen. I also noticed the tournament gave the resume option instead of showing complete. When I clicked the resume button, it took me to the first tee of the 2nd round. Ultimately it did not record my round. I also noticed that while playing the 2nd round, the leaderboard didn't update my 2nd round score at any point during the round. Do I need to play the 2nd round again? If so, how can I make sure this doesn't repeat?

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Dcato002 wrote:Player name: Dcato002
Tournament name: Simulator Wells Fargo Champs
What round was it?: 2nd
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners: Alone
Date/Time when problem occurred: 12/14/17 9:00 PM EST
Description: I played the 2nd round of this tournament and shot an 80. After completion of the round, I went back to the tournament screen to look at the leaderboard and noticed my 2nd round score wasn't on the screen. I also noticed the tournament gave the resume option instead of showing complete. When I clicked the resume button, it took me to the first tee of the 2nd round. Ultimately it did not record my round. I also noticed that while playing the 2nd round, the leaderboard didn't update my 2nd round score at any point during the round. Do I need to play the 2nd round again? If so, how can I make sure this doesn't repeat?

Fixed
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JNPG Simulator Winter Tour 18 (sim):
http://www.simulation.onlinegolftour.ne ... l?id=10036

OGT Simulator Tour Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/OGTSimulatorTour/

boerdoc

Postby boerdoc » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:59 pm

boerdoc
round 1 of Q-school
Played alone without any hiccups or stoppages until skytrak lost battery on the 18th hole. I just plugged it in and reconnected. I did not have to exit PG.
I finished at 3pm pst or so

I just played my first round of Q school earlier today. It is not in my stats. Also when I go to tournaments in Perfect Golf, the Q-school 1 or 2 is not present for me to begin a round like it was earlier today. I am not sure what happened or what to do to continue with Q-school?

I thought I read all the info on starting tournament play. Is there something else I need to do besides just play the rounds?

kevin1889

Postby kevin1889 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:23 pm

Player name:Kevin1889
Tournament name:Simulator Players Champ
What round was it?:2
Date/Time when problem occurred: 12/22/17 7:45pm
Description: On holes 1 & 17, I had a short chip shot a few feet off the green. Both times, the ball in the game actually went backwards. On hole 1 it went into the deep rough. On hole 17 it went into the water. I did save the shots in PG, but I'm not sure if I can export them. May need some help on that.

boerdoc

Postby boerdoc » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:16 pm

boerdoc wrote:boerdoc
round 1 of Q-school
Played alone without any hiccups or stoppages until skytrak lost battery on the 18th hole. I just plugged it in and reconnected. I did not have to exit PG.
I finished at 3pm pst or so

I just played my first round of Q school earlier today. It is not in my stats. Also when I go to tournaments in Perfect Golf, the Q-school 1 or 2 is not present for me to begin a round like it was earlier today. I am not sure what happened or what to do to continue with Q-school?

I thought I read all the info on starting tournament play. Is there something else I need to do besides just play the rounds?

So I played another round to see what would happen, but this time I clicked on Record round. Is that all I needed to do? It worked and my round was listed in the tournament results. Any guidelines for setting up for tournament play?

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:17 pm

boerdoc wrote:

So I played another round to see what would happen, but this time I clicked on Record round. Is that all I needed to do? It worked and my round was listed in the tournament results. Any guidelines for setting up for tournament play?

Please make sure your default player's name in the game matches your OGT username. We have enabled a function that requires your default player's name matches your OGT username. This is to insure our shot tracker operates correctly. If your player's name does not match your OGT's username, you score will be rejected and will not show up on the leaderboard.

In the first time you played, your default player name in the game was “Player”. It needs to match your OGT username.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

Range44

Postby Range44 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Name: Range44
Tournament: Q School 2
Round #: 1
Hole#: 15
Date: 12-29-2017
Time: about 4:30
Summary: My third shot landed on the fringe just inside of 25 ft. I normally click on the flag once I am putting so the computer auto putts for me because I am using the Flightscope. It asked me if I wanted to pick up, and after I clicked yes, it gave me a 12 for the hole. Assuming I can get the ball somewhere on the green from the fringe 25 feet away, auto 2 putt gives me a 6. Any help is appreciated.

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Range44 wrote:Name: Range44
Tournament: Q School 2
Round #: 1
Hole#: 15
Date: 12-29-2017
Time: about 4:30
Summary: My third shot landed on the fringe just inside of 25 ft. I normally click on the flag once I am putting so the computer auto putts for me because I am using the Flightscope. It asked me if I wanted to pick up, and after I clicked yes, it gave me a 12 for the hole. Assuming I can get the ball somewhere on the green from the fringe 25 feet away, auto 2 putt gives me a 6. Any help is appreciated.

Score changed to a 6. Next time, chip it on to the green. :)
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

Range44

Postby Range44 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:50 pm

Yes sir. Point well taken. Thank you very much. #rookiemistake

mcmaximus2

no tourny's

Postby mcmaximus2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:23 am

no tourny's are showing up in PG this mourning...is it me or is something going on

sliceapotomu

Re: no tourny's

Postby sliceapotomu » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:55 pm

mcmaximus2 wrote:no tourny's are showing up in PG this mourning...is it me or is something going on

Found an error in 1 of the settings . Is it working now.???

mcmaximus2

no tourny's

Postby mcmaximus2 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:27 pm

yep...sorry it took a while to respond...just got home

DMarrero

Postby DMarrero » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:08 am

Player name: DMarrero
Tour name: JNPG Simulator tour 18
Tournament name: Bedminster New EXB A
What round was it?: 1st
Did you play the round alone? Alone

Date/Time when problem occurred: 1/4/18 - approx 8:30 pm

Description: My tee shot on the 12th hole went right and landed just right of the cart path in the heavy rough. The game stated I was out of bounds however I was not that far right so I watched the replay multiple times and did not see any white stakes. I then zoomed in and saw a single white stake in the middle of the cart path. No other white stakes were around that I could see. I was concerned that this may possiblely be a small bug causing my drive to be OB. Thanks in advance. (I tried to save the replay but I have not checked to see if it actually saved.)

jim170175

Postby jim170175 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:34 pm

player name - jim170175
tour name - jnpg pga tour 18
tournament name - career builder challenge black wolf run
what round - 1st
did I play alone - yes
date/time problem occurred - ongoing
description:- I'm stuck on the last shot of the last hole. no matter what I do it just repeatedly takes me back to the last shot on the last hole. it doesn't show me on the leaderboard at all. I've tried exiting correctly, I've checked the names are the same on ogt and pg, it won't accept a score and won't let me continue.

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:43 pm

jim170175 wrote:player name - jim170175
tour name - jnpg pga tour 18
tournament name - career builder challenge black wolf run
what round - 1st
did I play alone - yes
date/time problem occurred - ongoing
description:- I'm stuck on the last shot of the last hole. no matter what I do it just repeatedly takes me back to the last shot on the last hole. it doesn't show me on the leaderboard at all. I've tried exiting correctly, I've checked the names are the same on ogt and pg, it won't accept a score and won't let me continue.

You registered for Pro level but played using an Amatuer level player. Change your default players level to Pro, then restart from Private.
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

JoeBradley

Postby JoeBradley » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:48 pm

Player name: Joe Bradley
Tour name: Joe Bradley
Tournament name: Stableford
What round was it?: 2
Did you play the round alone? If not provide names of ALL playing partners:
Date/Time when problem occurred: 29 Jan 19.35 GMT
Description: Hole 17. Hit through green into water. Put me back on fairway with no aiming option - frozen. Should have had drop on fringe option. Exited and restarted. Back on fairway, no penalty. Made a birdie. Would have made par at best, probably bogie.

sliceapotomu

Postby sliceapotomu » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:29 pm

thanks will adjust. thanks for letting us know

mcmaximus2

tourny's in PG

Postby mcmaximus2 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:13 am

no tournaments are showing up this mourning in (private)...waited 5 mins and restarted...still no games showing...is it me or PG or OGT?

Zmax

Postby Zmax » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:37 am

Please check now
GC2 US CST
Site Admin

mcmaximus2